and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
Ukraine visa application form. Completed application form for Ukraine will be prepared within 5 business hours of order submission, and emailed to you to download, print and sign.
Original passport. A national passport, valid for at least three months after the expiration date of the requested visa and having at least 2 blank visa-designated pages, not to be issued more than 10 years ago. Copies of travel documents (PASSPORT) are not accepted.
Passport Photo. Please upload or send via email one recent passport-sized, resembling applicant's travel document photo.
Proof of status in Australia. If this visa is not a physical visa label in the current passport, please download the Australia visa from the VEVO application, or follow this link.
International travel or medical (health) insurance. Valid health insurance with coverage of at least 30,000 EUR or equivalent in other currency, unless otherwise stipulated by legislation or international treaties of Ukraine. When multi-entry visa is requested, availability of health insurance valid for the first intended visit to Ukraine shall be considered. Holders of diplomatic or service passport shall be exempt from this requirement.
Proof of financial means. Proof of the applicant’s financial sufficiency for the intended period of stay and return to the country of origin, or transit to a third country.
Touristic voucher. Original touristic voucher of relevant touristic agency/touristic agreement, booking or payment of hotel services, booking of excursions, two-way tickets.
If you submit a child's passport, it should be accompanied by a joint request of both parents with signatures certified by JP, Police, Notary Public and copy of the child’s certificate of birth.
If you are traveling on a cruise ship and wish to go onshore for a day trip, you need to apply for a visa. An invoice from the cruise company showing that it is fully paid and a detailed cruise itinerary is valid if you do not have accommodation booked onshore and will be sleeping on board the ship.
Applicants requesting a Humanitarian Visa must submit a written confirmation of the Humanitarian commission under the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine about humanitarian aid or charity activities.
Visa longer than 3 months
A HIV test certificate is required when applying for a visa longer than 3 months.
Children under 6 years
Visas are free of charge to children under 6 years of age. Applicants aged 6 years or over, will be required to pay the visa fee.
Applicants born in Ukraine previously holding Ukrainian Citizenship, must provide one the following:
• The previous Ukrainian passport.
• If the applicant was included in the mothers' or fathers' passport.
• If the previous Ukrainian passport is not available, proof that the passport has been cancelled.
• If the applicant cannot provide either of the above, the Embassy will require a statement written and signed by the applicant, declaring that they have renounced their Ukrainian citizenship, and are no longer in possession of a Ukrainian passport.
• Additional documentation may be requested by the Embassy, at their discretion.
Visa On Arrival
Visa in arrival may be possible for stays up to 15 days paying 2550 Ukrainian Hryvna (approx. USD $100.00). For this case the traveller must:
• Enter via Boryspil Kiev, Zhuliany Kiev, Odessa Airport in Odessa and Odessa Sea Port in Odessa ONLY.
• Enter via Zhuliany Kiev, Odessa Airport in Odessa and Odessa Sea Port in Odessa between the hours of 08:00am and 8:00 pm ONLY and 24 hours/7 days for Boryspil Kiev Airport.
• Carry documents proving the tourist nature of the trip - hotel bookings, excursion bookings, travel vouchers or contract for the provision of tourist service.
• Hold a passport valid at least six months beyond intended stay with two blank visa pages.
• Hold proof of sufficient funds.
• Hold proof of onward/ return airline tickets.
• Hold all documents required for the next destination.
• Hold a Visa for the next destination, if required.
• Confirm with their airline that boarding will be permitted without a visa as these conditions are subject to change.